Unless you are a citizen of a country participating in the US Visa Waiver Program, you must obtain a B-1 visa to enter the US for the purpose of this conference. Please note that when applying for a B-1 visa, you must demonstrate to a consular officer that you qualify for a U.S. visa in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 214(b) of the INA presumes that every B-1 applicant is an intending immigrant. You must overcome this legal presumption by showing:
- that the purpose of your trip to the US is for a temporary visit;
- that you plan to remain in the US for a specific, limited period of time;
- evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the US;
- that you have a residence outside the US, as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit.
In order to obtain the visa, please follow the instructions outlined on this website.
In order to get the Invitation Letter from the organizing committee for the Visa Application, please download and complete the following request form (fillable pdf version), and send completed form to email@example.com.
- To apply for a letter of invitation, applicants must complete the payment of registration fee in advance. Application will not be authorized unless the payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
- Please be informed that a letter of invitation does not imply a commitment from the conference organizer in providing the applicants with financial support in any form.