Please enter the Online Registration Page by using “Click here” link, after reading carefully the following registration information.
Advance registration (Early registration) will end at 23:59 on December 7, 2017 (EST).
Standard (Regular) Registration will begin at 8:00 on December 8, 2017 (EST).
Registration through the conference website will be closed at 23:59 on December 22, 2017 (EST). After the date, registration can be made at the conference registration desk.
Registration fees should be paid through the “PayPal” website with your credit card:
- VISA, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express for all countries are accepted.
- Maestro is available for the following countries:
France, United Kingdom, Russia, Portugal, Poland and China.
- JCB is only available for Japan.
- At registration site:
- First of all, please enter the e-mail address.
Those who completed the paper submission, please use the email address at the time of submission.
- Register your personal information necessary for participation and payment.
- Confirm your personal information and proceed to Step 4.
- Select the payment such a “Participation fee”, “Lunch box”, and “Banquet”.
- After confirming the total registration fee, please click the “to PayPal” button.
- At PayPal site:
- If you have a PayPal account, please log-in using your e-mail address and PW.
Otherwise, click the “Create an Account” button.
- First of all, please select your country at the top. Then, the type of credit card that can be used in your country is displayed. Then, please fill in the necessary information for payment procedure.
- Please click the “Pay Now” button.
When the payment is completed, the result is displayed and sent to you by e-mail along with the receipt number. Please keep the receipt number for future reference. At the same time, the PayPal website automatically jumps to the MORIS payment website.
The registration desk will be open from January 7 to 10 just adjacent to Science Building Hall C201 of Queens College there the sessions are held (see campus map on the “Venue” page of the MORIS website).
Registration Fee (in USD)
On or before
Dec. 7, 2017
On or after
Dec. 8, 2017
|Participation fee||Regular: Member*||600||700|
IEEE Life Member
|Lunch box fee||20 per box|
|Banquet fee||Regular: Member/Non-Member, IEEE Member||75|
Member is defined by the cooperated academic society:
– The Magnetics Society of Japan
– The Japan Society of Applied Physics
– The IEEE Magnetics Society
– The Physical Society of Japan
– The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineer
– The Institute of Image Information and television Engineers
– The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
– The Optical Society of Japan
– Japan Optomechatronics Association
Participation fee includes:
|Regular: Member and Non-Member, IEEE Member||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
IEEE Life Member
1) Digest, 2) Admission to all session, 3) Coffee breaks, 4) Welcome party, 5) Congress kit, 6) Proceedings (JJAP), 7) Paper submission fee to JJAP.
The Banquet will be held on the evening of January 9, 2018 at the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel. The details will be announced soon.
There are a few restaurants near the conference venue.
We recommend that you take a lunch box for your convenience.
Registration Cancellation Policy
* Cancellations received before 9:00 on December 7 2017 (EST) will be refunded less a 50 USD service fee. Later cancellations will not be refunded.
* Cancellation will be accepted only by e-mail. Please send cancellation requests including the registrant’s name and the receipt number by email. The e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name Tag Policy
All Conference attendees are required to wear the official MORIS 2018 Conference name tag to enter the technical sessions and the banquet.